Managing risks means preparing ahead of time for all the things that could happen, good or bad. Managing projects with an efficient project risk management plan increases the odds of success, as the project is less likely to be derailed. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your ability to manage projects, as CAPM training will aid you in planning risk management. This course covers the process of planning risk management for a project. This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
Plan Risk Management
- define what is meant by project risk
- recognize examples of project risk
- identify three factors about a risk you need to determine in order to reduce uncertainty
- recognize examples of common risk responses
- match the inputs to planning risk management with the information they provide
- identify the tools and techniques used for the Plan Risk Management process
- identify sections you should include in a risk management plan
- match elements of the risk management plan with examples
- distinguish between the three risk ratings in an ordinal scale
- demonstrate your understanding of the Plan Risk Management process
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.