Explore information about the (ISC)² organization such as the (ISC)² Code of Professional Ethics and confidentiality, integrity, and availability, as well as fundamental security terminology.
CISSP 2018: (ISC)² and Security Fundamentals
- describe the (ISC)² organization
- define the (ISC)² Code of Professional Ethics
- recall the CISSP exam contents, format, and scoring
- define the CIA triad
- recall how information and assets are identified and classified
- determine ownership of information and assets
- describe how to protect data privacy
- ensure appropriate retention of assets
- determine appropriate data security controls
- establish information-handling and asset-handling requirements
- explain and describe (ISC)² CISSP fundamentals
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.