Discover how assessing IT asset risks and applying appropriate data privacy standards helps keep sensitive data from unauthorized entities in preparation for the CISA exam.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) 2019: Data Privacy & Risk
- define how the CIA triad enhances IT security
- recognize examples of Personally Identifiable Information
- recognize examples of Protected Health Information
- describe how GDPR assures data privacy
- align data protection policies with GDPR
- describe how PCI DSS protects cardholder information
- identify network devices with insufficient antimalware protection using the free Spiceworks tool
- describe how HIPAA protects sensitive medical information
- describe how FedRAMP standards are used to secure U.S. government information systems
- recognize the importance of identifying assets that have the most value to a specific organization
- determine the ALE value using an online ALE calculator
- scan a network using Nmap to determine which devices are present
- map IT solutions to data privacy requirements
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.