With the advent of digital innovation, microservice architecture is becoming the default style for building enterprise applications. Designing applications with microservices provides businesses more freedom, flexibility, and resiliency than designing with traditional architecture. Adopting microservice architecture helps businesses build applications that are more scalable and fault tolerant.
In this course, you'll learn about microservice, including the elements of microservice architecture and the many advantages it offers application designers. You'll also learn both the disadvantages of traditional monolithic architecture and the potential drawbacks of microservice architecture. And you'll learn about the characteristics of microservice architecture, as well as its benefits and trade-offs.
Building Better Applications with Microservice Architecture
- Building Better Applications with Microservice Architecture
- identify the elements of microservice architecture
- identify the disadvantages of traditional monolithic architecture
- identify the advantages in design freedom offered by microservice architecture
- identify the advantages in flexibility offered by microservice architecture
- identify the advantages in resiliency offered by microservice architecture
- identify potential drawbacks to using microservice architecture
- Knowledge Check: Microservice Architecture
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.