While Blockchain technology continues to emerge due to its ability to improve data security, accelerate transactions and save costs, it comes with its advantages it comes with a wide array of challenges. Properly securing a blockchain network begins with the implementation of strong authentication and cryptography key vaulting mechanisms. This course provides learners with an understanding of the essential requirements for creating a secure blockchain network.
On successful completion of this course, learners should have the knowledge and skills required to:
- Identify operation, legal and compliance requirements
- Create a blockchain threat model
- Create blockchain trust policies, access controls and smart contracts
- Manage identity, access, entitlements, certificates and keys
- Monitor, report and manage incidents
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.