The Certified Vulnerability Assessor training help students understand the importance of vulnerability assessments by:
1. Giving you special knowledge and skills in Vulnerability Assessment.
2. Preparing you to apply this knowledge and exercise these skills in the interest of others.
3. Helping you understand the importance of a Vulnerability Assessment and how it can help you prevent serious break-ins to your organization
This is accomplished by:
- Performing in-depth Labs that focus on the best choices in tools.
- Learning a methodology using conceptual and real world repetition.
- Equipping you with the knowledge about what hackers look for when trying to hack into your network.
- Assessing for the cause of testing your company's security posture to help better secure the infrastructure against hackers and or viruses, etc.
This 3-day course retails for $2,500 and is delivered via: classroom or live online.
Module 1 - Why Vulnerability Assessment
Module 2 - Vulnerability Types
Module 3 - Assessing the Network
Module 4 - Assessing Web Servers & Applications
Module 5 - Assessing Remote & VPN Services
Module 6 - Vulnerability Assessment Tools of the Trade
Module 7 - Output Analysis
Module 1 Lab - Getting Set Up
Module 3 Lab - Assessing the Network
Module 4 Lab - Vulnerability Types
Module 4 Lab - Assessing Web Servers
Module 5 Lab - Assessing the Network