In this online training course, students will be taught the fundamental skills to architect your IT solutions on AWS. AWS Architect Associate is a course for System Engineers and System Developers and will cover how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions.
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.