This course is an introduction to program development using various problem-solving techniques. Emphasis is placed on using algorithms and pseudocode to design programs. Various control structures used in computer programming are also discussed.
- A. write programs which have input, processing, and output;
- B. write programs which have Boolean logic and decision structures;
- C. write programs which have repetition structures;
- D. write programs using simple functions; and
- E. write essays responding to contemporary issues in computing.