- A. write programs which have input, processing, and output;
- B. write programs which have Boolean logic and decision structures;
- C. write programs which have repetition structures;
- D. write programs using simple functions; and
- E. write essays responding to contemporary issues in computing.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.