Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE)
Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE) is a free online, on-demand cybersecurity training system that is available at no charge for government personnel and veterans. Managed by DHS, FedVTE contains more than 800 hours of training on topics such as ethical hacking and surveillance, risk management, and malware analysis.
Course proficiency ranges from beginner to advanced levels. Several courses align with a variety of IT certifications such as Network +, Security +, and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Veterans have access to FREE cybersecurity training!
Registration: Go to fedvte.usalearning.gov to register.
- To view existing and future courses, download the quarterly FedVTE Course Catalog.
- New to cybersecurity and don’t know where to start? Take a look at the FedVTE Training Pathway Guide to see different levels of courses offered.
- Tell others about the free cybersecurity training available in FedVTE by posting a flyer in the office.
- Stay connected to our site by downloading our FedVTE web button package. All instructions are included for easy use.
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
FedVTE Help Desk Support
FedVTE Help Desk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (202) 558-2203 or toll-free (888) 804-4510
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST, except holidays.