This 3-day course is for Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications. The training will immerse learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Design phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Design stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam. Upon successful passing of the ITIL Service Design Lifecycle exam, the student will be recognized with 3 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme.
Project Management Institute – Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 24.
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Design principles, purpose and objective
- Understanding how all Service Design processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Design processes
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Design and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Design performance
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Design
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Design