The Managing Across the Lifecycle course builds on the knowledge and experience that learners obtained in the Intermediate courses. Learners are required to apply this knowledge, as well as the experience they have obtained performing service management functions. There are five strategic assignments developed around the Royal Phraya Hotel chain. This hotel is also featured in all other ITpreneurs ITIL courses. However, in the new course, the chain has expanded their business to other countries around the globe. The scenarios build upon each other, which means that, as in real life, if you make mistakes at the beginning, it will come back to you later. Each of the scenarios covers multiple learning objectives from the MALC syllabus. Additionally, the entire syllabus is fully covered in the course. Learners, who perform well in this advanced training program, will do well in the final MALC exam.
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Governance and organization
- Measurement, implementing and improving service management capability
- Preparing for APMG MALC examination, including mock examination opportunity