This 5-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2010. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement business continuity processes from the ISO 22399. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
- To understand the implementation of a BCMS in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a BCMS
- To understand the relationship between the components of a BCMS and the compliance with the requirements
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a BCMS as specified in ISO22301 or BS 25999
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO22301 or BS 25999