This 4-day hands-on course is designed to prepare students for the 220-801 A+ exam. It focuses on PC, laptop, printer, and network hardware technologies and support procedures. This courseware bears the seal of CompTIA Approved Quality Content. This seal signifies this content covers 100% of the exam objectives and implements important instructional design principles. CompTIA recommends multiple learning tools to help increase coverage of the learning objectives. The contents of this training material were created for the CompTIA A+ Certification 220-801 exam covering the 2012 Edition A+ certification exam objectives.
- Identify types and characteristics of PC and laptop components, including motherboard, CPU, memory, and storage, input, and output devices
- Install and configure peripheral devices and system components
- Install and configure print devices
- Install and configure wired and wireless LAN links and internet access devices
- Perform basic PC maintenance while working safely and responsibly
- Communicate effectively with customers
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.