Securing Industrial Control Systems including identifying risks, configuring devices and protocols, attack methods, and securing ICS networks.
- Describe Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and control systems.
- Configure devices.
- Describe ICS Protocols.
- Describe risks to Industrial Control Systems.
- Demonstrate exploits and attack methods against Industrial Control system devices.
- Implement Intrusion Detection.
- Implement Industrial control systems network security, identification and remediation.