- Software engineering concepts, methods, and practices important to both the theorist and the practitioner will be covered.
- The entire range of responsibilities expected of a software engineer are presented.
- The fundamental areas of requirements development, software design, programming languages, and testing are covered extensively.
- Sessions on supporting areas such as systems engineering, project management, and software estimation are also included.
- This course is offered on-campus and at remote sites only and is not available online.
Development, software design, programming languages, and testing.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.