Interdisciplinary teams of students apply modeling and simulation, cybersecurity, and psychology techniques to the analysis and prevention of emerging cybersecurity threats.
- Be able to collaborate with interdisciplinary teams toward project completion.
- Write research reports/articles.
- Complete required CITI training to collect human data for research.
- Explore interdisciplinary issues for conducting team science in M&S.
- Apply appropriate analysis techniques to data.
- Conduct peer-review in the manner of academic publishing.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.