This Advanced Mobile Hacking and Security training class covers hacking concepts and security concepts on today's most popular cellular phone platforms such as Google's Android OS and Apple's iOS. Learn how to break into anyone's cell phone to obtain information and how to secure your mobile device.
- Penetration testing mobile operating systems
- Pentesting the mobile applications
- How to secure your mobile device
- Jailbreaking your phone
- Building the Android environment
- Building the iPod/iPhone/iPad testing environment
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.