This is an intense, 5-day Red Hat System Administration III (RH294) course which is part 3 of 3 (RH124, RH134, RH294) classes that will prepare you to pass the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Exam. Test Pass Academy has Expert Red Hat Instructors that have been doing Red Hat Certified Engineer Certification training since it first came out. Our Linux Instructors are well known in the industry not only as top level instructors with rave reviews, but also as top level security professionals who pass along real world examples to the class. Our experts have a vast understanding of Linux and a remarkable teaching ability making it easy to PASS the RHCE exam on the 1st ATTEMPT.
Our 5-day Red Hat System Administration III boot camp will provide you with a fast-proven method for mastering all of the Red Hat System Administrator Domains. If you are looking to pass the RHCE Exam, you found the right place. This 5 day boot camp is geared for the Government, Military and Contractors seeking 8570 compliance. Classes are scheduled across the USA and also live online.
Have a group of 5 or more people? Let us know and we can deliver a PRIVATE SESSION at your location. Training includes:
- 5 days of the top Red Hat System Admin III training in the industry
- Instruction by a high-level certified Red Hat expert
- Red Hat System Administration III Courseware - continually updated
- Extensive hands-on practice and skill development
- Red Hat practice questions & quizzes
- Class Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 daily
- Snacks and beverages provided daily
- There is no exam associated with this class
- Prerequisite Course - RH134
Upon completion of the Red Hat System Administration III course, you will demonstrate competence and learn to master:
- Introducing Ansible
- Deploying Ansible
- Implementing playbooks
- Managing variables and facts
- Implementing task control
- Deploying files to managed hosts
- Managing large projects
- Simplifying playbooks with roles
- Troubleshooting Ansible
- Automating Linux administration tasks
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.