This is an intense, 4-day Python Advanced course featuring hands-on programming approach to file operations, regular expressions, working with binary data, and using the extensive functionality of Python modules. Extra emphasis is placed on features unique to Python, such as tuples, array slices, and output formatting. You will learn to implement GoF design patterns in Python as well as object-oriented programming, testing, debugging, measuring and improving application performance. This boot camp is geared for the Government, Military and Contractors seeking 8570 compliance. Classes are scheduled across the USA and also live online.
Have a group of 5 or more people? Let us know and we can deliver a PRIVATE SESSION at your location.
- The top Advanced Python training in the industry
- Instruction by a high-level Python expert
- Advanced Python Courseware - continually updated
- Practice and skill development
- Class Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 daily
- Snacks and beverages provided daily
- There is no exam associated with this class
Upon completion of the Advanced Python Programming training course, you will demonstrate competence and learn to master:
- object-oriented programming in Python
- exploring Python features
- verifying code and unit testing
- detecting errors and debugging techniques
- implementing Python design patterns
- interfacing with REST Web Services and clients
- Measuring and improving application performance
- Installing and distributing modules
- concurrent execution
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.