This 4-Day Python Advanced course is a hands on programming approach to file operations, regular expressions, working with binary data, and using the extensive functionality of Python modules. Extra emphasis is placed on features unique to Python, such as tuples, array slices, and output formatting. All concepts are reinforced by informal practice during the lecture followed by graduated lab exercises.
- Performance Tuning.
- Testing and Debugging.
- Network Programming.
- GUI Programming using wxPython.
- Integrating Python with C.
- Python development tools: IDLE.
- Multithreaded in Python.
- Python and Databases.
- Python & XML.
- Useful Standard Library Modules.
- Python Best Programming Practices.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.