This is an intense, 9-day Microsoft Official Instructor-Led Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate - MCSA Windows Server 2016 Course. This MCSA Server 2016 tests the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2016 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to administer the tasks required to maintain a Windows Server 2016 infrastructure, such as installation (upgrading, new install, new versions), services like Hyper-V, NLB, Clustering - along with backup / disaster recovery. Additionally - in-depth networking topics - TCP-IP, DHCP, DNS, IPAM, VPNs and Direct / Remote Access options. This boot camp also covers Active Directory services like AD DS, AD FS, AD RMS, CAs and GPOs. This boot camp is geared for the Government, Military and Contractors seeking 8570 compliance. Classes are scheduled across the USA and also live online.
Have a group of 5 or more people? Let us know and we can deliver a PRIVATE SESSION at your location. Training includes:
- The top Microsoft Server 2016 training in the industry
- Instruction by a high-level Microsoft expert
- Microsoft Official Courseware - continually updated
- Practice and skill development
- Class Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 daily
- Snacks and beverages provided daily
- Microsoft exam vouchers
- Free exam retake if you fail an exam
This course prepares students to pass the following exams.
- 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016