This 5-Day Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) course prepares students to pass the CISSP Exam through a combination of lecture, review of the entire 8 domains, drill sessions, extensive mentoring, practice questions and answer sessions all topped off with a full practice exam. Our instructors don't just teach from a textbook, they design, write and update our curriculum. Our materials are always up to date and synchronized with the latest exam objectives. Our instructors are constantly updating our curriculum to match any change that may arise. Our bootcamp will provide the right amount of training needed for you to Test with Confidence.
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity).
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets).
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security).
- Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security).
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity).
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing).
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery).
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)