This 5-Day EC-Council Authorized Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) course prepares students to pass the CHFI Exam from EC-Council. Our bootcamp focuses on preparing students through a combination of lecture and hands-on training of all the CHFI modules. Our 5 day bootcamp will give participants the necessary skills to identify an intruder's footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute. Many of today's top tools of the forensic trade will be taught during this course, including software, hardware and specialized techniques. Our bootcamp will provide the right amount of training needed for you to Test with Confidence.
- Computer Forensics in Today's World.
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process.
- Searching and Seizing Computers.
- Digital Evidence.
- First Responder Procedures.
- Computer Forensics Lab.
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems.
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication.
- Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions.
- Forensics Investigation Using AccessData FTK.
- Forensics Investigation Using EnCase.
- Steganography and Image File Forensics.
- Application Password Crackers.
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation.
- Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic.
- Investigating Wireless Attacks.
- Investigating Web Attacks.
- Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes.
- Mobile Forensics.
- Investigative Reports.
- Becoming an Expert Witness
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.