The CompTIA Network+ certification is an international industry credential that validates the knowledge of networking professionals. Students will master basic networking concepts and learn about network design, security, routing and switching. The exam addresses the latest skills needed by technicians, such as basic principles on how to secure a network. The exam covers network technologies, media and topologies, devices, management, tools and security.
- Network theory concepts and major network communication methods;
- Network media and hardware components;
- Major types of network implementations;
- Components of a TCP/IP network implementation and major services deployed across networks;
- Components of a LAN and infrastructure of a WAN implementation;
- Major issues and methods to secure systems on a network;
- Network security threats and attacks