This dynamic 3-day course introduces the principles and core elements of IT service management (ITSM). The curriculum is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, which are taught with an engaging, case study approach. These disciplines represent a service lifecycle framework that promotes alignment to business needs while delivering measurable value.
- Key principles and concepts of IT Service Management based on ITIL;
- Best practices and benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization;
- Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle;
- Basic concepts, terminology and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle;
- Roles, processes and components involved with the Service Lifecycle