In this course, you'll cover all six domains of the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam and gain the knowledge and technical concepts required to obtain CISA certification. Since its inception in 1978, the CISA exam has become the gold standard of excellence in IS auditing, control, and security. Our experts have created a study guide of relevant, up-to-date information, including summary charts, insightful data, and practice exams.
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CISA certification exam;
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam;
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam;
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers;
- Pre-and-post course activities, questions, and case studies