The Certified Information Systems Security Manager certification course is designed to teach towards and certify a information systems professional's high standard of excellence in following areas:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
- While we provide thorough training in these 4 critical areas of information systems security management, most who take the C)ISSM have professional experience in all four of these areas. A gap of experience in some of these fields can be bridged by achieving our C)ISSO: Certified Information Systems Security Officer Certification.
Have an in-depth knowledge of Information Security Risk, Security, Compliance, & Incident Management
Have knowledge to manage today's most difficult information systems security challenges
Be ready to sit for the C)ISSM exam.