Are you ready for the cloud? The cloud has everyone up in arms when discussing security! The benefits of the Cloud are great; however, many companies have concerns about adopting a cloud architecture due to the inherent security risks of adding this additional architectural layer. This course will provide for you what you do not find in other classes! The combination of knowledge tailored around the 6 domains in the C)CSO examination along with implementing cloud security, auditing and compliance. This is all managed by a unique delivery of the C)CSO domains along with the hands on labs needed to truly understand what is happening to your data at all the layers of the cloud stack. This is a relevant course which introduces many technologies used in the cloud from implementing a vRealize cloud to using a new key management solution from various vendors
- To gain the knowledge needed to pass the Certified Cloud Security Officer Exam
- To fully understand Cloud Security from a real-world view point.
- To receive the hands-on experience needed to implement Cloud Security with VMware vRealize, VMware vSphere, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and other products generally used in cloud implementations.
- To have a general working knowledge on what to audit in a cloud architecture.
- To know hands-on methods of auditing a cloud environment from a best practices Security view point.
- To understand how compliance is viewed and dealt with in the cloud.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.