Star Secure Programmer Expert- .Net is a detailed course that helps the learner to identify and address the various bugs, flaws and defects in the logic of a program. These defects leave the software vulnerable to various kinds of threat.
- Securing, .NET Applications from threats, by applying security concepts.
- Applying security principles associated with .NET.
- Securing the code by applying secure code development practices.
- Implementing Secure SDLC and threat modelling.
- Implementing Secure authentication management.
- Mitigating the threats associated with your .NET Application.
- Managing secure sessions and implementing cryptography techniques.
- Securing the configuration files.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.