Python is a High-level, Interpreted, interactive & powerful Object-oriented scripting language. Python's interactive mode makes it easy to test short snippets of code. There's also a bundled development environment called IDLE. Is easily extended by adding new modules implemented in a compiled language such as C or C++. Runs anywhere, including Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and Unix
- How to program in Python.
- Implementing Data types, statement, operators and strings etc.Implementing OOPs in Python.
- Create GUI Applications using Python.
- Connecting with databases.
- Implementing TCP Socket connectivity.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.