Python is a High-level, Interpreted, interactive & powerful Object-oriented scripting language. Python's interactive mode makes it easy to test short snippets of code. There's also a bundled development environment called IDLE. Is easily extended by adding new modules implemented in a compiled language such as C or C++. Runs anywhere, including Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and Unix
- How to program in Python.
- Implementing Data types, statement, operators and strings etc.Implementing OOPs in Python.
- Create GUI Applications using Python.
- Connecting with databases.
- Implementing TCP Socket connectivity.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.