"This course builds on the skills taught in Project Management: Intermediate. In the Advanced course, students will learn about contracts, procurement, solicitation, integration, and the project management process. Course activities will cover discussing types of contracts, identifying the role of procurement planning, soliciting contractors, evaluating proposals, negotiating contracts, developing a project plan, and implementing a work authorization system. Students will also identify process groups and variables, write closeout reports, and identify different methods of project termination.
- Procurement planning.
- Planning, soliciting, and selecting.
- Contract administration and closeout.
- Project integration and plan development.
- Implementing plans and controlling change.
- The project management process.
- Execution, control, and project closeout.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.