Prepare to pass the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) certification exam in this two-day, instructor led course. The course offers an in-depth look at project scheduling from the "PMI point of view", and the approach is a combination of discussion and hands-on learning activities. Through the interaction with an experienced instructor and peers with diverse backgrounds but similar goals, attendees will be able to leverage the course materials and apply best practices to their real world problems. You will cover the inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs of schedule development and the interrelationships among scheduling and other processes. You will receive a comprehensive introduction to project scheduling and cover the five primary exam objectives.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- describe project management fundamentals.
- identify project management processes.
- describe how projects are initiated.
- identify the scheduling essentials.
- define activities.
- sequence activities.
- estimate activity resources.
- estimate activity duration.
- develop a project schedule.
- maintain and control schedules.
- identify the basic principles of managing project risks and behavior in scheduling.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.