"Prepare for the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) certification exam through this three-day, instructor led course. This course offers an in-depth look at risk management through a PMI perspective, and is delivered in a combination of discussion and hands-on learning format. In this boot camp style course, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to project risk and cover the five primary exam objectives.
- Risk and Strategy Planning ? activities related to developing policies, processes, and procedures for risk assessment, planning, and response.
- Stakeholder Engagement ? activities related to promoting the understanding of project risk management for stakeholders and project team members, assessing stakeholder risk tolerance, prioritizing project risk, and promoting risk ownership.
- Risk Process Facilitation ? activities related to facilitating risk identification, evaluation, prioritization, and response among project team members.
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting ? activities related to monitoring risk, evaluating risk response against established metrics, and communicating risk response performance to stakeholders and project team.
- Perform Specialized Risk Activities ? activities related to the specialized quantitative and qualitative tools and techniques used by project risk management professionals.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- examine the fundamentals of project management.
identify project management processes.
initiate a project.
- discuss the overview of project risk management.
plan risk management.
perform qualitative risk analysis.
- perform quantitative risk analysis.
- develop a risk response plan.
- monitor and control risks.
identify and describe the basic concepts of ERM.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.