"PMI expects the PMI-ACP certification to become the industry standard certification for agile. The PMI-ACP certification validates a project manager?s experience and mastery of the agile principles and processes. A PMI-ACP has the knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall practices and is able to lead teams on Agile projects. The PMI-ACP verifies the holder?s agile expertise to companies using Agile practices or ready to adopt the agile methodology.
- Review the10 tools and techniques and 43 knowledge and skills areas needed to pass the PMI-ACP exam
- Prepare to pass the PMI-ACP exam while completing the required 21 contact hours/PDUs
- Navigate the tools, techniques, knowledge and skills exam areas
- Align your Agile experience with PMI's six domains of practice
- Review relevant topics in the PMI suggested reference materials
- Create a plan for self-study between the course and your exam date"
Following the completion of the course students will be able to: - Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects - Explain how an agile project is managed - Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to ?traditional? projects) - Provide integration with PRINCE2.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.