If you're responsible for managing projects, you must ensure they meet stakeholder expectations and come in on time and on budget. The CAPM® is an asset that will enhance your effectiveness in meeting these obligations. CAPM training helps build and reinforce the knowledge you need for scope management throughout a project. This course covers the Validate Scope and Control Scope project management processes.
This course will assist learners in preparing for the PMI® PMP® certification exam.
Validating and Controlling Scope
- recognize key activities performed during the Validate Scope process
- identify the inputs to the Validate Scope process
- distinguish between Validate Scope and Control Quality processes
- identify the outputs of the Validate Scope process
- identify the purpose of the Control Scope process
- identify inputs to the Control Scope process
- recognize activities in the variance analysis technique
- recognize examples of outputs of the Control Scope process
- demonstrate your understanding of the Validate Scope and Control Scope processes
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.