Managing MongoDB is more than just storing and retrieving data. There can be many operational requirements and user management tasks that must be handled. In this course, you will learn how to manage users.
- start the course
- work with the authentication database to manage users
- add, delete, and manage user accounts
- manage roles and add a custom role
- enable and enforce access control
- assign or modify user access, privileges, and passwords
- authenticate a user via the command line or instance
- run the MongoDB process with a dedicated user account
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.