In this course, the FreeBSD pkg tool is introduced as a method of querying and installing Unix software packages. You'll also learn how to apply updates and remove software.
Unix Software Packages
- start the course
- describe how Unix handles software installation and maintenance
- use the pkg tool to install software
- use the pkg tool to view and update software
- use the pkg tool to remove software
Practice: Installing and Managing Software
- manage software on a Unix host
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.