Maximizing resources and uptime is critical today. In this course you will explore virtualization and cloud concepts as well as ways to provide resiliency. This course will help prepare you for the SY0-501 Security+ exam.
- start the course
- compare different types of hypervisors and the benefits of using application containers
- describe the issues related to VMs
- compare the different types of cloud offerings such as IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- define the purpose and benefit to using a VDI/VDE
- describe the function of a cloud access security broker and security as a service
- describe how automation and scripting provide resiliency
- describe how templates and master images provide resiliency
- describe how non-persistence, snapshots, reverting to known states, rolling back configurations all provide resiliency
- describe elasticity, scalability, and distributive allocation
- define how high availability provides resiliency
- describe how RAID can provide resiliency
Practice: Virtualization and Resiliency
- recall various virtualization, cloud, and resiliency concepts