Discover tools and approaches that can be used to troubleshoot Layer 3 issues, including how to isolate the issue and strategies for correcting it.
TSHOOT 2.0 : Layer 3 Troubleshooting
- troubleshoot when a connection to a specific IP address will not work by locating possible misconfiguration issues
- troubleshoot a connectivity issue where only one side of the link can be reached
- troubleshoot a misconfiguration that has blocked NAT functionality
- troubleshoot why an IP address on the topology is unreachable
- diagnose and troubleshoot an issue where addresses on a loopback cannot be reached