SSIS includes tools and features that can be used to troubleshoot data integration. In this course, you'll learn how to debug and troubleshoot packages at the design and production level using techniques such as data viewers.
Data Integration Troubleshooting
- start the course
- recall considerations for troubleshooting and what to look for
- troubleshoot performance issues
- troubleshoot execution of a task or transformation failed
- troubleshoot logic issues
- demonstrate awareness of the new SSIS logging infrastructure
- troubleshoot SSIS package failure from an invalid datatype
- use break points
- use data viewers
- profile data with different tools
Practice: Troubleshooting SSIS Packages
- troubleshoot SSIS packages in SQL Server 2014
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.