Tableau allows you to identify data trends over time and can assist in forecasting future data tendencies. In this course, you will learn to utilize time dimensions.
- start the course
- work with multidimensional and relational data sources in Tableau
- set date properties for a data source in Tableau
- format time durations in Tableau
- change date levels in Tableau
- set fiscal dates in Tableau
- set continuous dates in Tableau
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.