Tableau provides users with the ability to do complex analytics. It offers built-in calculations or can integrate with programming languages. In this course, you will learn how to integrate Tableau with R and Hadoop and work with scripting.
- start the course
- prepare an operating system to integrate Tableau with R
- configure an Rserve connection in Tableau
- use functions to pass R expressions in Tableau
- share a workbook with R functionality in Tableau
- publish a workbook with an Rserve connection
- integrate Tableau with Hadoop
- work with Hadoop Hive in Tableau
- work with R scripts in Tableau
- use Script_real in Tableau
- work with Tabcmd scripts in Tableau
- work with Tableau Python server (TabPy)
- integrate Tableau with R
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.