Tableau offers the ability to turn location information into interactive maps, allowing data to be analyzed geographically. In this course, you will work with Tableau maps.
- start the course
- use custom geocoding in Tableau
- use custom background maps and images in Tableau
- build a map view in Tableau
- prepare geographic fields in Tableau
- use built-in geographic roles in Tableau
- blend geographic data in Tableau
- create territories on a map in Tableau
- create custom territories in Tableau
- create maps from shapefiles in Tableau
- integrate mapbox in Tableau
- use web mapping services in Tableau
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.