Tableau offers the ability to turn location information into interactive maps, allowing data to be analyzed geographically. In this course, you will work with Tableau maps.
- start the course
- use custom geocoding in Tableau
- use custom background maps and images in Tableau
- build a map view in Tableau
- prepare geographic fields in Tableau
- use built-in geographic roles in Tableau
- blend geographic data in Tableau
- create territories on a map in Tableau
- create custom territories in Tableau
- create maps from shapefiles in Tableau
- integrate mapbox in Tableau
- use web mapping services in Tableau
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.