Tableau is able to connect to almost any data source available, making it possible to view and analyze data from a variety of places. In this course, you will learn about how to connect to your data.
- start the course
- connect to a data source in Tableau
- customize your view in Tableau
- manage a full refresh in Tableau
- manage an incremental refresh in Tableau
- extract data in Tableau
- refresh data extracts on a recurring schedule in Tableau
- blend data in Tableau
- work with multiple data sets in Tableau
- update relationships between data sets in Tableau
- create cross-database joins in Tableau
Practice: Connecting Data Sources in Tableau
- connect one or more data sources in Tableau
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.