After obtaining a solid understanding of Tableau basics, you can perform more advanced analysis by creating various types of calculations. In this course, you will learn about Tableau custom calculations.
- start the course
- create calculation functions in Tableau
- work with partitioning fields in Tableau
- work with addressing fields in Tableau
- use table calculations in Tableau
- group by calculations in Tableau
- use reference lines in Tableau
- work with trend lines in Tableau
- work with LOD expressions in Tableau
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.