Tableau offers effective visualization that helps users with analysis and determining the reasoning regarding data and evidence. In this course, you will work with advanced visualizations.
- start the course
- add animation in Tableau
- create a hex tile map in Tableau
- create a lollipop chart in Tableau
- work with cluster analysis in Tableau
- use the highlighting feature in Tableau
- filter across data sources in Tableau
- create parameters in Tableau
- create data hierarchies in Tableau
Practice: Using Advanced Visualizations
- use advanced visualizations in Tableau
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.