To allow for seamless storing and retrieval of data in MongoDB, there are many operational requirements that must be handled. In this course, you will learn how to manage databases, collections, and then learn about GUI management tools.
- start the course
- create, list, drop, and retrieve databases
- create, list, and drop collections
- create an index on a collection
- list and manipulate indexes for a collection
- create, use, and manage text indexes
- use database commands to validate the integrity of the database
- identify common add-ons and tools and where to get them
- install and use RoboMongo
- install and use the MongoAdmin desktop tool
- install and use the MongoAdmin web tool
Practice: Using Tools to Manage MongoDB
- use GUI tools to manage users and database operations
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.