In this course, you will learn about the concepts of Structured Steaming such as Windowing, DataFrame, and SQL Operations. You will also learn about File Sinks, Deduplication, and Checkpointing.
Introduction to Spark Streaming
- start the course
- describe Structured Streaming
- read stream input using readStream
- write stream data using writeStream
- apply window operations on event time
- describe continuous applications in terms of structured streaming
- implement deduplication with and without watermarking
- store stream output to a directory using a file sink
- use streaming query objects
- manage streaming queries
- enable checkpointing in structured streaming
- use structured streaming to implement a word count on a text stream
Practice: Spark Streaming Basics
- describe the basics of Spark Streaming
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.