Effective team leadership in the dynamic technology field is integral to business success, but managing technical teams has unique hurdles.
In this course, you'll learn what the hurdles are when working on a team and managing teams in the technology field. You'll cover the qualities of a tech manager, and tips to manage tech teamwork to encourage effective collaboration.
Strategies for Managing Technical Teams
- There is no objective for the Course Overview
- recognize differentiating attributes of the tech industry
- identify the characteristics ascribed to effective technical team leaders
- recognize methods to manage a technical team effectively
- recognize techniques that bridge the gap between technical teams and their non-technical managers
- identify techniques for effective management of geographically and culturally diverse teams
- Knowledge Check: Cultivating Tech Team Management Skills