SSIS consists of several layers, including package properties and centralized management, to provide a rich and flexible environment. This course covers SSIS catalog creation and package deployment.
- Start the course
- understanding the SSIS catalog
- backup and restore the SSIS catalog
- upgrade the SSIS catalog
- create a deployment utility
- deploy SSIS packages using the deployment utility
- deploy SSIS packages to SQL or file system locations
- deploy packages on multiple servers
- validate deployed packages
- install custom components and tasks
- deploy SSIS packages using DTUTIL
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.